Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Busy December

 I had three custom orders to get done before Christmas.  One lady ordered 40 cards......4 boxes of 10.   And then she ordered a box of 10.  She asked for simple basic cards with Thinking Of You, Get Well, Happy Birthday, With Sympathy and Congratulations.  I loved the challenge and tried to use as many different papers, images and embellishments as possible.  I really enjoyed this challenge and pushed myself to use up all the paper that I had already cut.  It is amazing what one can create with bits and pieces!
I had so many drawers from my supply closet out.   There were trays, boxes and folders of every kind of ribbons, brads, rhinestones, and stickers.


 I used this field of flowers stamp 2X.   The first time I used a Kaleidacolor ink pad to stamp several times to get this layered effect.   Then on the next card, I used black ink for a silhouette look.
 The striped background paper on this card really made a beautiful card for the blue panel with the white embossed "Congratulations".   The little gold butterflies adorning the corners was a great finishing touch.  My customer was very pleased with all 50 of her cards.  

3 comments:

  1. The lady is very fortunate to have you create commissions for her. A stunning collection!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lynne. I can't believe I've been away from my blog way too long! Yes, I am very fortunate and I love doing work on a personal basis. Cheers! xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Lynne. I can't believe I've been away from my blog way too long! Yes, I am very fortunate and I love doing work on a personal basis. Cheers! xx

      Delete