Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Contest over......Summer coming to an end...............

It's hard for me to believe no one tried for Stampington's free magazine, The Stampers Sampler Summer 2015 issue.  But I know this is a busy season.  In the summer, we're all outside enjoying the warm weather because we know it's not going to last.  Many schools around here will start their new year TODAY!  My youngest daughter and her two boys will be headed out to school in about an hour.  It's been a rainy summer here, which is quite different for Oklahoma.  I've got new projects to start and post...........just as soon as I get back from an "girls only" trip I'm taking the next five days.  It's been hectic around here with my sister-in-law in the hospital.  Another daughter and I have been alternating staying with her this past week and that will continue when we get back from our trip.  I hope all of you have enjoyed your summer to the fullest.   I also hope that you have had time to dream up some new projects to start when we are forced to stay indoors with the cool, blustery days ahead.  Keep creating!   Keep blogging!
Cheers!  inkybru

No comments:

Post a Comment