Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My altered book is home................

 This is where it all started back in February 2014.  I altered a calendar book that I had purchased from Stampington and Co.  My book has been all around the world and across the United States.  Really!  (Route:  Sand Springs, OK; Tulsa, OK; Japan, England, Oklahoma City, and Minnesota before coming home to me!).
These page were done by Judi (who happens to be one of my very closest friends!).  Since Judi lives a few miles from me, I was able to hand deliver all the books to her.  We were roommates in Paris when 6 of us traveled together to Paris in the Fall of 2011.  I was thrilled to see that she chose this theme for the pages she did in my book.  I love the lady she dressed up on the left-hand page!  Notice the baguettes in her hand.  ")  Love that she put an address by this lady.  The right- hand page is soooo Moulin Rouge.  We spent an afternoon up there and had such fun!  Street musicians entertained us all along the way.  And the artwork we saw was so inspiring!  And, yes, we did end up going up the Eiffel Tower!  Love the piano keys on the edge of this page.  I particularly like the horn player down in the corner.  The washi tapes used on these pages are so perfect for a Parisian theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment