Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Published in Stampers' Sampler Spring 2014

For Spring break, I traveled to Phoenix, Arizona to watch my grandson and his team (Charles Page High School SANDITES) play baseball.  When I arrived home, I found the Spring 2014 Stampers' Sampler lying on my art table.  I had six cards published!  Three of them are in the DPOV (Different Point of View) section.  It is always exciting to me to find that I have anything published in one of Stampington's fine magazines.  I photograph my art work before I send it off and as I look back over the photographs I often find myself thinking that none of them were of a quality to be published.  It is always a very pleasant surprise to see them actually in print!  Thank you, Stampington, for giving so many of us an opportunity for that 15 seconds of fame!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment