Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Masterboards

If you haven't tried a masterboard, you are missing out on a combination of journaling, art, and just playing around.  ")   I've done several of these and one was even published in the Stampers' Sampler (can't remember off hand which one....I'll have to get back to you on that").  For this one, I used colored chalks to make the colorful background.  Then I wrote about two seasons:  summer and autumn.  My first thought was written in ink and the second one was done with a Sharpie marker.  I had left lots of space between the lines to add the second set of words.
Next I used a black cray-pas to draw the little houses.  Then I used my rubber stamps and a black ink pad to stamp the little hearts and the birds.  I used a white pen to highlight the left side of the heart.  Finally I stamped the little tree on a separate sheet of card stock, tore them out, and edged them with a dark brown ink pad.  I glued one next to each little house.  Now it's ready to be cut apart and used as backgrounds for cards, journal covers, ATCs, bookmarks, etc.  Go!  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment