Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Calendar pg

I have joined the Kathryn Wheel (Kate Crane) to do the 2014 Calendar.  I love, love, love painting pages for journals and this is considered the "lazy person's calendar journal".  LOL  What a great way to keep track of little things that happen each day.  The squares on Kate's calendar are 1 1/2" squares.  I did mine 1 3/4" X  1 1/2".  I have trouble writing too much and


thought that 1/4" would help me out!  LOL  I started out to make mine look a little Asian, but, due to life happenings, it was not going to happen before I needed to get my "squares" down.  I did a little doodling and added some dots and stars.  I wrote "Happy New Year" numerous times on both pages.






Below is a closeup of some of my doodling.  The little horn for celebrating New Year's.  The star and the greeting.



I used the remains of a pop dot container to draw my dots.  I first colored them in with a black ink pen then went back over them with a red Prismacolor pen.

Another section with the dots.  I can't wait to make my other pages!  If you have not seen Kathryn's calendars, go to www.thekatherynwheel.blogspot.com and feast your eyes on some glorious color!

No comments:

Post a Comment